V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire stickers that would be, no bettter way to remove the meztler sticker sticker than this. Or maybe side ways at 50?? that is fun too. Have fun ya all just a couple of pics, WHO KNOWS MAYBE I CAN GET A REV SHIRT??? You there Brian ???????? I won't hold my breath on getting a shirt%[email protected]

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a better picture of breaking inthe new tire. Nothing like a big inch motor with GOBS of tq to break the tire loose at high speed at will = hard twist of right hand and hang on as things start to happen very fast.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
GREAT pics, keep them coming........now just some bad ass wheelie pics......nice bike by the way....and people said it couldn't be done on a Harley:cheers:

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
here is one for those that said they wanted to see the whole bike.

I see you have a chain. I guess a belt can't take that kind of abuse, 'eh? Oh by the way, did you know you have a dent in your tank?? :265:

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep sure do have a dent in the tank, plus 23 screws in my ankle two pins two plates, broke collar bone, wrist , hand, shattered jaw and a 5 new teeth in a bridge, all from that dent, it really looks better now thenit did when it happened ,...now all I need is a bird in a pear tree!!!!!!!!!

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Awesome stuff! Now I just need the money to make the 'boy do that ~!Awesome!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Yep sure do have a dent in the tank, plus 23 screws in my ankle two pins two plates, broke collar bone, wrist , hand, shattered jaw and a 5 new teeth in a bridge, all from that dent, it really looks better now thenit did when it happened ,...now all I need is a bird in a pear tree!!!!!!!!!
Well, now that you have piqued our interest, tell us the whole story. :yes:

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Hey Wrench! No shirt for you biiiaaaatch! :nfu2: If all the rest of you good people would like a shirt then NO problem.:yes:. Please send a burn out pic, bike pic, or maybe just something else slightly scandalise to d'Wrench and I will make sure that he gets you a shirt. Oh, BTW, please make sure that the bike pic, burn out pic, or otherwise scandlise pic at least has one of our parts on it. ^rolleyez^ Now, Wrench.......git yore ass back to work!

Sincerely,

d'Wrench's favorite *******

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HMMM I am not sure but there was a big post last year when I went down. But long story short I hit a hole inthe street that they had dug and did not cover. Spent almost 5 months getting so I could learn to walk again. I do ok unless it is a downward slope then it is hard as my right ankle does not bend in the downward motion. Upside I get great parking spots !!!!!!!!

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Ouch! Now, about that t-shirt... I take a large, thank you!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts