V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Still the Same!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every year, I either send out PMs or start a thread thanking folks for helping me and being TRUE friends, in the biker sense of things. Most of you guys know whats happening in my personal life and have received many PMs with Prayers, etc.

You guys ALL are great, and surely I will miss some that will piss me off later, but SPECIAL Christmas wishes to:

autoworker; RBabos; strokerjlk; hdryder; nw-guy4-fun; pwmorris; dog155; bvbob; c-cat!; fxdryder; TXCHOP; laserp; Cowboy Tutt; Bad Disposition; msocko3; rredneckn2; jeffytune; texasbowhunter; DRG; hightop; Rob71458; bobbyjoes; lonewolf55; boatnut; FLTRSE3CLONE; Jam65; scooter trash 1; 2wheelrider; prodrag1320; torqueinc; DURWOOD; Springer; coolmaker; and not last... Mercury.

I love you guys and YOU have helped ME more than you know.

I wish you all the best Christmas possible, and to all the members here, I wish the same.

You are the folks that keep me going, when I just feel like NOT caring anymore, OK?

John

HAHA!!!:redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf:

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
John Same to you! Thank you too! Merry Christmas. Hope yours is the best possible!

Same to everyone else, Merry Christmas.

:chopper:

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Merry Christmas & wish the best for you in all your endeavors..

·
Banned
10,126 Posts
HEy John,

Thanks for all your inspiration, hard work and knowledge sharing. You have cost me a lot of money buddy, but I love it..

Merry Christmas and have an awesome New Year.

~Alan

·
?????
3,531 Posts
I wish you all the best Christmas possible, and to all the members here, I wish the same.

You are the folks that keep me going, when I just feel like NOT caring anymore, OK?

John

HAHA!!!:redrolf::redrolf::redrolf::redrolf:

Same to you, I hope the new year brings you happiness. When old man winter is ruining your day just think about the coming spring when you can ride that 2 wheel rocket you built.

I love your sig picture, makes me laugh my ass off when I see it.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
You too Truk,and Merry Christmas,good to hear from you always..
I still think you need a hat...LOL

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the VTF clan..

·
Gearhead
1,114 Posts
wirk-turk
Thank you my Friend for the kind words. All I can say is I wish you and yours a very happy holidays. You have shown great integrity in the face of adversity and it has not gone unnoticed by many of us on this site. Not to mention all helpful repair tips and other things you have shared on this site...Thanks much
2wheelrider -Joe

I would also like to say happy holidays to all the other members of this site.:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you from us here in Germany. I enjoy this place, learned a lot and got all my inspiration for my homebrew upgrade to 95CI and other refinements.
Thanks and best wishes,

Armin.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Truk: I'd like to wish you a merry Christmas as well. Thank you for everything you've done to help me out over the last year, as well as countless others on this site.
Ron

·
OBSESSED
1,070 Posts
Thanks John! And to you and all the members and their families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :beer:

All the Best,
Dave

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
X mas

Thank you John. Same right back at ya....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Wow John, I'm honored I made your list. Thanks and Best Wishes for Christmas! -Tutt

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Thanks John, hope that you have a great holiday and Merry Christmas to you and yours..

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
John, Merry Christmas and have a great new year! That goes for the rest of you guy's too!

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
[MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Merry Christmas truk, I heard the kool aid man wasn't doing so well after this.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks John, Merry Christmas to you and all of the guys out there.

On to 2012!

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Merry Christmas to you John, your trials and tribulations and the openness and honesty as you embrace them show your spirit. It is encouraging to see someone determined to enjoy their passion in spite of the curves thrown by life.

Looking forward to following your exploits in the future and sending prayers to you and your wife, hoping blessings to you and your family as the next year unfolds.

Kerry

1 - 20 of 56 Posts