V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why was the Thanks for the memories thread closed? I think he had a valid point.
This type of censorship is ridicules.

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
OK, what the heck?

I was just trying to respond to the "thanks for the memories" thread, and it was deleted! What the heck is going on? Can we not state opionions about this site anymore???? Will a sponsor PLEASE respond here, and answer this???

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
See my thread... something really lousy is happening. I'm outa here too, if this is going to be the norm.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
I can't even send a private message to Tom now.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Lee Clarke said:
:bannedmf:
Lee, are you saying Tom was banned? or anyone who continues this thread will be banned?

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe OUR forum is turning into a joke. This is what made it special here, now it'll be just like Tech Talk and all the other forums out there that are FREE.
I couldn't wait to get up and turn the forum on and see who was doing what and bitchin about one thing or the other. Now their ruining the forum , taking it's character away.
Pretty soon the only thing we will be allowed to talk about is, what oil should i use, or do my chaps make my ass look fat.

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
I can't keep up with all of these threads being deleted!!

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Lee Clarke said:
Fred,
Just a joke.
I'm nobody with any power here.
Lee
phew! I was gettin worried.

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Tomv is free to leave. It is his choice. He posted the same post in at least 6 places. It is standard procedure to remove duplicate post. I removed them. When I did so I left his initial post where he posted it first. Again this is standard for duplicate post. You can find his post where he initially posted it, here ... http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114233&page=6

FAQ's said:
7. Double Posting. Though we respect the urgency to get your post replied to, double posting will only result in one or possibly both of your threads being deleted. Please pick the appropriate section for your question or comment and post there, do not post it in multiple sections.
Again, this is nothing new. TomV was not banned and I have no reason why you can't send him a PM, we have no control over that nor do we want it.

Sorry for the confusion.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really think everyone on this forum should be a little upset about whats going on around here. A lot of good people are leaving this forum, pretty soon GMR , Hillside and King of Cubes can have the forum to themselves. Won't be anyone to sell there products to. Notice most of the people being banned or leaving have been good long time members.

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
Did someone leave the door open? I feel a chill.

Or maybe the breeze is from the door being slammed shut in peoples faces...

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
i guess that's life in amerika.....but we are free (to pay then) leave. just another thread in....as the wheel turns.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
rickxx said:
i guess that's life in amerika.....but we are free (to pay then) leave. just another thread in....as the wheel turns.
Deep thoughts. We need more members who post 12 times a year.:whistle:

·
Registered
236 Posts
mori55 said:
I can't believe OUR forum is turning into a joke. This is what made it special here, now it'll be just like Tech Talk and all the other forums out there that are FREE.
I couldn't wait to get up and turn the forum on and see who was doing what and bitchin about one thing or the other. Now their ruining the forum , taking it's character away.
Pretty soon the only thing we will be allowed to talk about is, what oil should i use, or do my chaps make my ass look fat.
Actually, your chaps do make your ass look a little fat.:xhere:

·
Banned
254 Posts
Sorry I missed the initial thread... sounds like it would've been a good one.

The title certainly brought a few people to mind though...

Thank you Hab...
Thank you Dean...
Thank you Mike...
Thank you Ziggy...
Thank you Arty...
Thank you cwo3lt...
Thank you Bill...
Thank you Casaba...
Thank you Phreak...
Thank you Tony...
Thank you TomB...
Thank you Larry...