V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank the mods for locking out threads. Just now I was reading one and the member was calling us dweebs and armchair warriors. I was about to go off on the nut, but the thread was locked. Soon as he said Alan was an armchair warrior I was pissed and ready to retaliate. Just as well I don't need a weeks vacation.

Recently I posted a thread. I had been smoking the pipe. The next couple of hours it was deleted, no pm, gone. Thanks again I was being stupid. I imagine their must be a list of the asholes on this forum and they watch us.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,777 Posts
I'm not sure kissing up will help anything around here.

And being a sanctimonious asshole damn sure doesn't help.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure kissing up will help anything around here.

And being a sanctimonious asshole damn sure doesn't help.

How can you say that being that you are my hero. I was making a comment, because he insulted your post. You might not be as good a mechanic as some here, but you are a hell of a lot better than I am.

I have seen members come and go, because they bring their bad attitude and that won't fly here. At 2:46 this morning a cramp jumped on my leg down to my toes. I walked into the living room got the Blue Ice and gooped it on didn't even try to rub it in. Payment for that ride yesterday. So I looked at Fucbook to see if a car has been sold then to Vtwin for a pick me up. A good time that is.

Call it kiss azz if you want, but I like it here and I was thinking of buying this even though I don't need another bike. I think a weak left arm contributed to the RK accident as the weight of my arm pulled the handlebar down so I don't know if I can ride it.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Have you looked into different bars that might be easier on your arm? Just thinking that bars of a different shape and in a different place might let you continue to enjoy the touring model. Not really sure if it will help or not, but I bet there is at least one other member who may have had a similar issue and might help find the fix for you.

You might also want to look into the clutch, getting grip fatigue would not have helped you in this area. Maybe a hydraulic, or maybe just an easy pull. I am definitely going to put an easy pull in mine this winter, guess I'm not manly enough to ride a Harley. Put an easy pull in my Buell too. Had to add stronger springs to the little Z125 because the clutch was too wimpy.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you looked into different bars that might be easier on your arm? Just thinking that bars of a different shape and in a different place might let you continue to enjoy the touring model. Not really sure if it will help or not, but I bet there is at least one other member who may have had a similar issue and might help find the fix for you.

You might also want to look into the clutch, getting grip fatigue would not have helped you in this area. Maybe a hydraulic, or maybe just an easy pull. I am definitely going to put an easy pull in mine this winter, guess I'm not manly enough to ride a Harley. Put an easy pull in my Buell too. Had to add stronger springs to the little Z125 because the clutch was too wimpy.
I have a easy pull in the Heritage and the Road King. Heck of a difference. I had jardini beach bars on the Heritage and Heritage oem bars on the king. I can still ride the Heritage and if I find a good deal on a newer Heritage it will be mine.

·
Super Moderator
2,666 Posts
I want to thank the mods for locking out threads. Just now I was reading one and the member was calling us dweebs and armchair warriors. I was about to go off on the nut, but the thread was locked. Soon as he said Alan was an armchair warrior I was pissed and ready to retaliate. Just as well I don't need a weeks vacation.

Recently I posted a thread. I had been smoking the pipe. The next couple of hours it was deleted, no pm, gone. Thanks again I was being stupid. I imagine their must be a list of the asholes on this forum and they watch us.

Just try to be respectful of others and THINK before posting.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sanctimonious asshole wasn't aimed at you.

Yes he was insult one of us he is insulting all of us. It takes a thick skin to survive here, but don't stomp me in the mud.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I've been on some of the toughest forums on the web, and for too many years. If someone attacks me, I will put them in their place. Don't care which forum I'm on at the time. Debate is fine (I can be wrong and will admit the same when I'm enlightened), but a cheap attack is not.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I've been on some of the toughest forums on the web, and for too many years. If someone attacks me, I will put them in their place. Don't care which forum I'm on at the time. Debate is fine (I can be wrong and will admit the same when I'm enlightened), but a cheap attack is not.
I'd like to add you can only be wrong on your facts not your opinion

Interesting opinion I have?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Sure, but you can have an opinion based on wrong facts.
Interesting, now for the hard questions who determines your facts are wrong, Male or female?

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interesting, now for the hard questions who determines your facts are wrong, Male or female?
Rule #1. The female is always right.
Rule#2. If the female in any way appears to be wrong quickly refer to rule #1.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts