V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On behalf of all of us FNG's as well as those with several years of experience under their belts, I would like to say Thank You to all of you that provide such great help and support to those of us who keeping bugging you for it!
I mostly just sit back and read the threads without participating a whole lot, but in doing so, it has become obvious to me that there are a few of you that go "beyond the call of duty" to help someone that needs it.
Once again, Thanks and please know that there are a awful lot of us who appreciate the help that you give.

Straydog

·
Registered
84 Posts
Straydog, you will also notice on many other boards the same names that give their continued support and time to help out fellow bikers.

We are fortunate (myself included) to have the opportunity to have learned so much by simply reading, listening, even taking a few notes on the various issues. Whether technical or riding skills, the diversity of topics are a wealth of information.....better than any book can provide.

Your participation and note of thanks I can assure you is very much appreciated.

Jimmy T

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Keep Talking

Straydog,

I feel the same way you do, I have learned some just sitting back and reading. There are good people here to ask and /or share comments with. So keep talking.

Ride Safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts