V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is to thank to all of you guys who helped me understand EFI issues. Just one or two months ago, I was uneducated stupid donkey related to the EFI issues, but thanks to several gurus from this Forum (I'd like to mention three of them, but it is not fair not to mention others, so I shall skip the names) I understand what I need to understand, i.e. now I know what I need and why I need that. Now I can explain the number of SERT, DFO/TFi, PC III USB issues to my biker buddies "in my territory", since, side by side with your inputs, I "discovered" ARCHIVE on this forum and have spent hours and hours in order to read the number of posts.

So, that is why this Forum needs to live for the number of forthcoming years.

P.S.
It is so funny, I have just read one thread where someone asked what was the DFO......I could not help myself smiling, and said to myself "Is there anybody out there who does not know what the DFO is?". Well, that guy is obviously new kid on the block like I was myself just month or two ago.

P.S. 2
Thank you Mark Paz for sending me the number of documents which helped me understand the number of things!

emirharley
www.sarajevobikersclub.ba

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Congrats... You now know enough to be "dangerous"... :)

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, my bike is gonna be "dangerous", not like the bike of Totenkopf, or other gurus, but for my needs, and especially taking into account that I live in Bosnia where there are just several Harleys, quite "dangerous". This is how she looks now:

Emir
"Sarajevo Bikers Club" MC
www.sarajevobikersclub.ba
-----------------------------------------------------
2001 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic FLHRCI HDI EFI
Screamin' Eagle Stage One Kit
RevTech DFO Stealth Performance System
Screamin' Eagle Performance Mufflers
(Set two: Wild Pig Pipes)
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.