V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been done before but I was wondering how many Texas riders are here?

·
Registered
219 Posts
lots - but they are probably still out riding since we get to ride ours all year long!!!!! :harhar:

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
daily rider - unless :badmood:

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
As EAW says, lots and LOTS!!

A few can be identified by their names.

And as far as riding year round, some of us Northern Texans haven't been able to ride year round being close to the Rockies...but most of the time at least once a month. But this year nearly daily but damn the wheat and lawns need water'n.

o~\o

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
I'm here. Two buds and I just got back from a 200 mile putt. Nice day...little windy.

T113

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Hello from Corpus Christi. Gotta get the riding in before it gets too hot. I dont think it ever gets too cold to ride here.

·
Finally
839 Posts
Born and raised...Been in Houston except for my college days for 50 years. Have a little place in the Hill Country and head that direction every chance I get...{salute(

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
I'm in Austin.

·
Registered
225 Posts
msscull said:
Another Texan here. Enjoying year around riding. Hill Country is some of the best!!! :chopper:
@gree: San Antonio here!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Dallas Area. Been here since 85 before that I lived in the town of Crystal Beach Texas on the Gulf.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
North of Dallas, all of my life.
Nicky

·
Registered
675 Posts
Northeast of DFW

Lucky enough to be born here and never left. I ride everyday it is above 30 degrees, unless it rains.:yes:

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Here in Houston Rode to work today just like i do everyday rain or shine. I went 19,000 miles last year on my sport bike. :chopper:

1 - 20 of 297 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.