V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen the Astros got the world series. So Miami or Tampa should get the super bowl right?

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
No,,,,,
The Vikings should win!!! :banana:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol depends how hard the hurricane hit

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts

·
Laughing Poseur
5,244 Posts
I don't care anymore.
F 'em all.
Sums it up.

I'm just here for the beer.
nope...folks doing stupid crap won't keep me from watching football.....take a look around ya...people doing stupid crap all around....doesn't keep me from driving a car or riding a motorcycle.

:265:

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
nope...folks doing stupid crap won't keep me from watching football.....take a look around ya...people doing stupid crap all around....doesn't keep me from driving a car or riding a motorcycle.

They have the right to protest and we have the right to ignore them. You also have the right to watch if you want.

That's what makes this a great country. A free market economy. If too many people ignore it, the money won't be there and the NFL will fade a way. If folks keep watching, it'll continue to thrive. Maybe thrive isn't the right word.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

I haven't been a big NFL fan for a long time. Partly because I'm an Eagle fan and it's hard to stay engaged with the way they play, normally, and partly because I'm sick of the yellow flags.

That being said, I'm not going to let these idiots kneeling stop me from watching when I want to watch.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just seen the Astros got the world series. So Miami or Tampa should get the super bowl right?
No,,,,,
The Vikings should win!!!

we're doing well so far.

don't bet the farm.

we know heartbreak......

but we love the fight.
Lol depends how hard the hurricane hit
Ok Texas got hit by a Hurricane so conveniently the Astros won?

Now Florida was hit by a Hurricane, now I'd suspect that Tampa or Miami would get the super bowl. Becuase it's all fixed.

Deals are being made.

After Katrina hit, look who just came out of no where to win, lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts