V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to take my 82 year young mother to Texas for a family reunion. but not taking the super glide. going to fly to Austin and then on to Kerrville to see family. mon said she whants me to leave my harley shirts at home fat chance. can't wait to expereance Texas weather. it is 78 in Wisconsin today and i hear it is in the 90's in Texas. hope to stop at more than one Harley Shop. maybe lay some plans for a trip to Texas with the super glide and wife. in another year. so maybe one year can meet up with jimmy k and some of the riders in the big state. got to go keep up the good job on the forum.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hey Slammin !

Cool! Hell yea! Let's plan a Tx run for 03 ! We should coordinate with out Oklahoma brothers and make a bash of it.

Let me know when, and I am IN!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Texas run

hey that sound like a 2 week deal to me i hate interstate hyways so maybe we can see the usa on a harley instead of a broken down Chevy. if we can't put a Texas run together how about a run to milwaukee for the 100th in 2003 and we all can meet some where there now i have started something. but we will see whant we will see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts