V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Seasoned Rider
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a sale on the Terminal Velocity II units Drag Specialties part number DS10200215. Sales price is $399.99 shipped. Sale price applies to V-Twin forum members only. Please either call your order in or when using on line ordering place your V-Twin Forum number in the comments section.

Remember, this sale ends on February 28th.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
CyberDave said:
We have a sale on the Terminal Velocity II units Drag Specialties part number DS10200215. Sales price is $399.99 shipped. Sale price applies to V-Twin forum members only. Please either call your order in or when using on line ordering place your V-Twin Forum number in the comments section.

Remember, this sale ends on February 28th.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Dave-

I spread the word for you this time...but you might want to think about making mention of performance parts specials in the tech areas.

I'm not sure how many people actually visit the forum sponsor sections regularly....but the guys looking for horsepower are checking in to the V-twin Mods section every day.

As a forum sponsor, I believe that is your right. I know HD Wrench (Steve @ GMR performance) makes note of his specials...or atleast that he has some going on in there.

Clay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts