V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you look closely at the picture he's using for his signature, you'll notice that the lady on the back of the bike is "eating out her fingers" as though there's another hot female driving by she would like to have some "fun" with. Or - maybe I just have a dirty mind and she's tossing up some devil horns for the picture. How's that for something?

Nice bike by the way! Beautiful wife/girlfriend/friend on the back ;-)

Good luck with mine :)

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Lohawg needs to improve his reading skills.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Dynaryda is a whiner....

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Jeffytune isn't playing the game right and can't follow instructions.

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
Jeffytune isn't playing the game right and can't follow instructions.
Funny, you just proved my comment.

(You are the kettle calling the pot black)

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Actually I have a FXLR which was the first low rider made before the dyna line came out. Both are basically the same style mine just has a different frame.

·
Registered
679 Posts
A Harley guy who can't follow instructions? Can anyone see the irony? lol

This is a silly thread so I'll just say that it's 27f degrees out. It's just starting to get cool outside.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I like the way you think Ross. I usually start pulling out the leather chaps when it hits 27º F.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I like the way you think Ross. I usually start pulling out the leather chaps when it hits 27º F.
My fat ass still sweats in 27f weather. To think I lived in South Florida for 10 years still amazes me.

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
My fat ass still sweats in 27f weather. To think I lived in South Florida for 10 years still amazes me.
Seems we just learned something about Ross that we really didn't need to know. Not a pretty picture...

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
RKC and I are practically neighbors.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts