V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posting pictures of my progress building 104,camera sucks and not sure if i am posting pictures right but here we go

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well that didnt work ,tryiny to show slide show from phtobucket ,to dumb i guess,i will keep trying

·
Still the Same!
1,781 Posts
Slide show won't work. Just post each picture separately using the 'direct link' from each pic on Bucket.

I use Bucket, too for all of my online pix. I, for one, really wish to see all of your pix.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Slide show won't work. Just post each picture separately using the 'direct link' from each pic on Bucket.

I use Bucket, too for all of my online pix. I, for one, really wish to see all of your pix.
nope,yep,me too, me too

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
bobbyjoes.
put your cursor over the pic in photobucket. then click on edit,then re size,then replace original. that will resize you pic.
you can just click on the img code then. that will automatically "copy " it then you paste it in your reply. you might have that covered already.:clap:
then when you paste each pic hit enter,then you can post the next IMG code below the previous. this way your pics will be one right under the next.(vertical) instead off horizontal across the screen.
like this
blaa blaa <photobucket> bla bla bobbyjoes bad azz 104 pic1
blaa blaa <photobucket> bla bla bobbyjoes bad azz 104 pic2
good stuff..keep em coming:beer:

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Fun stuff!!!
Yes it is! Getting ready to go to 113" on my '03 Dyna Wideglide in a couple of weeks. Love these pics'!
Good luck on the new build.

Tim

·
Premium Member
179 Posts

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
cool, and nice "garage" :)

rkc

·
Still the Same!
1,781 Posts
ROFLOL.... Yep... easy part is over!

One thing I DO like about winter is following everybody's "build". Building an engine is very very fun, in my book. And......................... I cannot think of too many things that gives as much satisfaction, than that first start-up.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya me too. its not really that i needed to do thois ,i just love taking it apart and making something of it ,its a blast

·
?????
3,531 Posts
ROFLOL.... Yep... easy part is over!

One thing I DO like about winter is following everybody's "build". Building an engine is very very fun, in my book. And......................... I cannot think of too many things that gives as much satisfaction, than that first start-up.
I'm with you on this, I always enjoy following builds to see if I can pick up a new trick or two. Wrenching helps to pass time in the winter and give you something to look forward to for when spring comes. I'm in the process of building a 120 for my 06 Ultra, wish HD would have released the 120R before I had over $1,000 in pistons and cylinders laying around for the build.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Maybe you can post a video of that... Just kidding...just kidding. I was referencing a 20 something page post from last year. It's winter...and I'm just being an ass. Those are cool pictures.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts