V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have a TCFI installed I am curious about how often you have applied the auto tune front cylinder trim table command after the initial setup? Is this something I should be doing as part of the on-going auto tune process?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
timberz said:
For those of you that have a TCFI installed I am curious about how often you have applied the auto tune front cylinder trim table command after the initial setup? Is this something I should be doing as part of the on-going auto tune process?
I have dual flow TB and independent pipes (without a cross-over) so no need for that. What is your set-up?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a HPI siamese throttle body with independent pipes. I'm trying to understand this TCFI system. That seems to be the key to bringing out the finer points of the system. I'm guessing that the initial setup on the front cylinder is a baseline and that over time the auto tune process for the front cylinder trim doesn't need to be changed along as you don't change components on the engine. I haven't run across any mention of retuning the front cylinder trim in the documentation. I like the TCFI. At first it was all overwhelming - lot's of technical stuff to read & understand at a time in my life when all I want to do is ride. Gotta admit the bike has never run better since I did the build!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts