V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out have the 103 from SE or any of the zippers or jims stroker kits done on thier tc88b. I am thinking about doing to my FXSTB, just looking to see what kind of numbers your getting and if it's worth the amount in cash. Really am bitten by the power hungry bug. More torque is where it's at. How are the reliabilty issues with them. And what kind of Carbs are you useing for the power. THanks everyone

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have the 103 SERK, but the only difference is the balancers. My dealer has done several, and while I haven't seen the numbers, the bikes are incredible. With the right heads and cams, it will snap your neck. I don't think reliability is a problem with the SE products.

shooter

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
For the money spent on a 103 kit you could go with a AXtell 107 and end up with larger numbers and have at least 1000 extra left in your pocket.

If you have to have a stroker why stop at 103 go 113/ 116. I have a 107 and for what I spent compared to what a 103 cost in parts alone I am way ahead. AS far as carbs on a stroker I would use a 45 flat side. Good luck the go fasssssttt bug will cost you big.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I believe Shooters SERK 103 is Delphi EFI with a custom SE Tuner calibration and a good big of dyno time to try and optimize everthing.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
How about anyone know anyone in the Maryland area that does the 95 kit? I wanna keep my "jugs" as the bike is an '03...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Oh, and MDO is too busy making custom bikes, Ironworks lost their wrench, my local shop seems to keep f^cking up my bike everytime I bring it in, and I am too damn busy at work :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
If you are talking about boring your 03 jugs, I think Short Block Charlie would do that, along with piston matching. Skip Grove, Skips Custom Cycle in Winchester, VA can hook you up as far as assembly and tuning.

Shooter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts