V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i HAVE A 2000 FXDL WITH BIG BORE KIT, PISTONS,CAMS AND HOLLEY 2 BARREL CARB WITH SC AIR FILTER KIT. I AM GETING OIL BUILDUP IN AIR CLEANER AND SPITING IT ALLOVER RIGHT SIDE OF MOTOR. HAD NEW BREATHER FILTER ASSEMBLY PUT IN, OIL PUMP IS ALIGNED PROPERLY, SO ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HELP WITH THIS. I KNOW WHEN SC AIR FITER KITS ARE INSTALLED OTHER RIDERS EXPERIENCE THE SAME. SHORT OF RUNNING THE HOSE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BIKE INSTEAD OF TO THE AIR CLEANER, IS THERE ANY OTHER FIX? HARLEY DEALERS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ONE.

tHANKS

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hippo solved my problem for me (thanks hippo never did get back to you on that sorry)

anyway go to my site (click the graphic) then pick the my harley menu option and the tech tip option and it details everything I went through to solve it - you may or may not want to try each and every thing I did - no promises but mine is finally solved.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS RUSTLER I ALREADY TRIED THE FIRST TWO AND HAD SAME NEGATIVE RESULTS. gOING TO TRY THE CAM CAVITY VENT TUBE KIT AND SEE IF I GET THE SAME RESULTS. WHAT I DON'T GET IS THE DEALERS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE AN ANSWER.

THANKS AGAIN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts