V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ANOTHER DAMN YANKEE
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank everyone for all the information and input. You guys rock. Well today I went to the dealer and got my stage 1 download done on my 01 FXSTI . Brought the bike home and put on my SE2 slip ons, and SE A/C poor mans edition. ( Thanks Petrock for listing all the part numbers) Holy cow what a diffrence its like night and day. I have alread put on 80 miles today, just stopped long enough to post this thread and say thanks to all.Throttle response is alot crisper, the whole bike just seems to run alot smoother.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
sportyguy69 said:
I would like to thank everyone for all the information and input. You guys rock. Well today I went to the dealer and got my stage 1 download done on my 01 FXSTI . Brought the bike home and put on my SE2 slip ons, and SE A/C poor mans edition. ( Thanks Petrock for listing all the part numbers) Holy cow what a diffrence its like night and day. I have alread put on 80 miles today, just stopped long enough to post this thread and say thanks to all.Throttle response is alot crisper, the whole bike just seems to run alot smoother.
Congrats on your upgrades! If you have a few extra bux and want to make yourself even happier, put on a new set of Metzeler 880s (or Avons) and some Lyndall Z+ brake pads....night and day mods also.

T113

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hmm

Congrats! Personally, I didn't really notice all that much of a difference on mine except at the top end, but I do like the intake noise on WOT with the SE aircleaner. Vwooooommp!

·
ANOTHER DAMN YANKEE
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it just seems like the bike is breathin alot easier now, the exhaust tone is alot diffrent than it was. Sounds alot crisper to me , but you know how excited ya get when you get something new....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.