V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there.

Does anyone know part numbers for (fuel tank) canopy T20 torx self sealing screws (10 pcs) and canopy gasket?

We are talking about 2001 H-D Road King Classic FLHRCI EFI.

Thanks in advance.

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Hi there.

Does anyone know part numbers for (fuel tank) canopy T20 torx self sealing screws (10 pcs) and canopy gasket?

We are talking about 2001 H-D Road King Classic FLHRCI EFI.

Thanks in advance.
I would think the easiest thing to do would be to take one of the screws down to your local (ACE) hardware store and have them matched up. Probably won't be torx heads but i hate them anyway.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Theoretically this is good idea, but since I live in Bosnia, it is not possible to find inch screws, only metric......and still, I am missing the gasket.

OK, if I do not get the reply here on the forum (I think this is easier), I can contact any H-D dealer in the States, but I do not like to do so since they sometimes hesitate to reply and you have to wait long period of time to get your requested reply...it does not matter which dealer we are talking about, I "tested" the number of them......:sofa:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
The screws can be had from Dennis Kirk or anyone else who carries Drag parts.

https://www.denniskirk.com/drag-specialties/fuel-pump-top-plate-hardware-kit.p273443.prd/273443.sku

That one comes with two extra screws and they are of better quality - but same thread pitch and length - as the OEM set.

This site will help you a lot as it allows you to order about 99% of any part the dealer can get:

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?make=hdmc

The gasket is HD 61326-95 and the screws (if you want to get them from the dealer) are HD 1311C. Basically click through to your model, go to the diagram of the parts you need, enter your quantity and once you add them to your shopping cart, you will see the part number.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is extraordinary, speedfoos you are precise just like James Bond, thank you very much for taking care, I really do appreciate your help!:woohoo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts