V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any delinquents going down for the Richmond -Cycle Expo show this weekend?

Looks like it's on Mechanicsville Rd, (exit 192 off 64). Don't know if the show is worth it but I'm curious about the Pro Street Cycles booth - may have them dyno my bike.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Any delinquents going down for the Richmond -Cycle Expo show this weekend?

Looks like it's on Mechanicsville Rd, (exit 192 off 64). Don't know if the show is worth it but I'm curious about the Pro Street Cycles booth - may have them dyno my bike.
No plans to attend so far. I've got things to do tomorrow but may decide to drive down in the truck on Sunday. Be sure to post the dyno results if you get it done.
RIDE SAFE

·
In the wind and Loving it
363 Posts
Richmond Bike Show

I'll be showing up Sat about.01:00pm. Hit me back with your number so we can hook up.

Bill ?prty:

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
Will have to miss this one. Enjoy the day.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I'll be trucking down too...whichever day is nicest...

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to figure out which day. Between one kids soccer game on Saturday and the other's baseball practice on Sunday, I need to make a plan.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
wyodude said:
That's a good one Wyodude. Now apoligize to swmnkdinthervr. BTW, my heads were shipped a few days ago.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
That's a good one Wyodude. Now apoligize to swmnkdinthervr. BTW, my heads were shipped a few days ago.
If I've offended then of course I'll apologize. :eek:

Hell, I'll go one better and call HD-LUX's OL and see if we can't borrow Chris' scooter for the afternoon. ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!

Good news on your heads! Back in the wind next weekend? Let me know if you need some company while you put on those break in miles.

Quantico to VA-234 N out to Manassas, I-66 E to the Fairfax County Pkwy, get off at the Pohick Rd exit onto Rte 1 back south. Then an oil change. Sounds like a good Saturday afternoon. :yes:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
Damn...all of a sudden I feel lonely...good news Doug!!! Man, it's been years since I've seen that Jeff...what a grin! Linda and I are gonna head down Sat morning...if ya see us give a hollar...

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Doug, just because you're probably tracking your head shipment online, they put a big Red X through the tracking number the minute they run the truck over the box.

Not sure if you're into Italian bikes, but I've got a Bianchi you can ride while you wait for those heads. :)

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did the ride down to the show today. That was 200 phreaking cold miles!
show was pretty basic, but I got to meet the ProStreet Cycles guys. They seem ok and the shop has a good rep. Think I'm going to have them dyno the bike in a week or two.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Well...saw Wyo at the show...seems he rode (gnawing at my knuckles) Missed ya Greg, it was the same temp when I rode last year...couldn't get anyone to brave the weather with me then...Hey Doug...have 'em ship the heads here...I promise they'll be safe :brows:

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Hey Doug, just because you're probably tracking your head shipment online, they put a big Red X through the tracking number the minute they run the truck over the box.

Not sure if you're into Italian bikes, but I've got a Bianchi you can ride while you wait for those heads. :)
the big red X is not funny, you hurt my feelings. So tell me more about the Bianchi. Never rode one of those.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Well...saw Wyo at the show...seems he rode (gnawing at my knuckles) Missed ya Greg, it was the same temp when I rode last year...couldn't get anyone to brave the weather with me then...Hey Doug...have 'em ship the heads here...I promise they'll be safe :brows:
I thought I told you the heads were being shipped to your place. NOT!!!! Yours will come. BTW, I would have rode down on the scoot if it was ready, count me in on next years show.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Not this weekend

Sorry I missed the show, hopefully it will warm up soon so we can get together for a ride without the need to bundle up!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
I thought I told you the heads were being shipped to your place. NOT!!!! Yours will come. BTW, I would have rode down on the scoot if it was ready, count me in on next years show.
Got the news today that mine will be done by the end of the week...we'll do it together next year for sure...

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Got the news today that mine will be done by the end of the week...we'll do it together next year for sure...
Glad to hear it John. So you should be back on the road in the next 2 weeks. We can break 'em in together.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts