1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

OK, I did a search and didn't find any mention of these -

Tailgunner Exhaust

Anyone over that side of the pond actually seen or heard these in operation?

Only word I can think of to start describing them is..............

DIFFERENT

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tail Gunner

They were shown on tv at the Las Vegas bike show. But not how to get in touch with them. They look like a gattlin gun and barrels spin when you ride.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Hey Chuck, do you think we could get them in belt fed 20mm. cannon caliber to fire behind when we outrun those IED's???? Ha!!

Stay Safe Bro......................Ozzie

(We lost 3 vehicles in 10 days Bro!!....another one last friday night) (And our subcontractor lost one today!!)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have them and love 'em. EVERYBODY loves them! Super high quality fit, finish, chrome, etc. Two levels of sound dampening. I went with the loud and they sound great! BUT, be prepared to buy their true dual headers because the stock crossover will have them spinning at different speeds. Their true duals are WAY better than stock. This was the best custom element on my bike! Photos available.

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
That there has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen on a Harley.

But, it's your bike and your money.

·
Sniper
1,659 Posts
I've only seen one or two sets of these out there, nice novelty item but IMHO it's just that, a novelty item

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
I would give that award to your goofy sissybar.
:redrolf:

I guess you can have your opinion, but that bar does serve a purpose, it supports my travel bag on long rides.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
It needs one of those little wingy spoiler things on the tip to finish it off.

·
Registered
115 Posts
tailgunner exhaust

saw them at a local harley dealer not impressed but they would probably look good on one of those (OCC) Jr. vs. Sr theme bikes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts