V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on an LED replacement tailight for my 2004 CVO Deuce. The stock unit is very dull and replacements seem to be quite sparse, all the others use screws from the rear to attach. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
Check out Bright Ass Lights. I think they're at the top of the LED chain. Kuryakyn also makes some nice ones.

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
If the red lens is dull it can be brought back to new with Turtle Wax Ice liquid polish.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
376 Posts
You can also just convert the bulb to higher output led type. Much cheaper and may make you happy. A new lens is pretty inexpensive on JP Cycles too.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Oh also, (I forgot) you can get a converter to make your rear turn signals work in conjunction with your brake light. I did that on mine. 3 lights are better than one!

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Be sure to include the red lens when buying a Badlands it's the same price with or without.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2001 Road King 95” and 2007 Dyna Lowrider
11 Posts
JP Cycles has some good LED taillights. I’ve installed them on my Road King and Dyna, plus old Sportsters. They work great. To see better at night and make your battery last longer, you might want to consider an LED headlight. JP has units that are similar to Harley Daymakers for quite a bit less, or you can just get an LED bulb from Cycle Gear for about $50. They make a world of difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts