V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is she getting all of this new information for Flynn's trial?

She's got a laundry list of charges against the Deep State. If true it's going to REALLY rattle some cages.

But where did it come from? A leaker from the inside? Or out of her ass?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was probably from a FOIA request.
Works well for Tom Fitton.

But I don't think a FOIA will get the information that the FOJ has Misfud's phones.

·
Super Moderator
19,561 Posts
Works well for Tom Fitton.

But I don't think a FOIA will get the information that the FOJ has Misfud's phones.

JW has been weeding through a truck load of paper that the State Department, FBI, and DoJ dumped on them after a Federal Judge threatened to start finding people in contempt. As I understand it, they tried to bury the relevant stuff under a ton of housekeeping paperwork. A lot of it has come from that. Seems people at the FBI were not aware that the internal messaging system kept a hard copy. And a few foreign governments have provided copies of email traffic to and from the Clinton Email server.

·
Registered
15,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JW has been weeding through a truck load of paper that the State Department, FBI, and DoJ dumped on them after a Federal Judge threatened to start finding people in contempt. As I understand it, they tried to bury the relevant stuff under a ton of housekeeping paperwork. A lot of it has come from that.
Yep. Tom Fitton is a true patriot. Too bad so many people ignore him.

·
Registered
15,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had to look him up on the Wiki.
Now I see why he's your hero.
"Fitton rejects the scientific consensus on climate change; under his tenure, Judicial Watch has filed lawsuits against climate scientists.[2][3]" - from Wiki
Maybe he rejects it because it isn't true? The "climate change" guru Michael Mann has his libel lawsuit against a climate denier tossed because he refuses to release the raw data. Why? Does he have something to hide?

Fitton uses the FOIA to get actual facts. Not what the lame stream media publishes.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Question,
If climate is indeed changing, and data supports that it is caused by people, why is it necessary to "cook the books" as has been done by the environmental extremist left time after time?

Why doesn't the Environmental Extremist left not pressure the "real" culprits, such as India and China? Could it be that the real reason for their policy's is to gain control over the economy?

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
The culprit is money. For and against can be argued all day. They are still selling land and houses on the coast. The government ought to be relocating citizens in preparation for the flood instead of promoting infrastructure on land that is less than 200' in elevation. The problem is nobody cares about the future generations. I know I don't give a fuk about them.

Well I must not as I have 4 gas guzzling vehicles. I use propane heat, mow grass with riding mower, blow leaves towards the ditches and set the fires. Burn boxes and junk mail too. Plastic, tires make a good bonfire. Y'all really want to do something for your descendants? Buy a chitpot of land in the mountains. Montana, Colorado somewhere way up high.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,561 Posts
Question,
If climate is indeed changing, and data supports that it is caused by people, why is it necessary to "cook the books" as has been done by the environmental extremist left time after time?

Why doesn't the Environmental Extremist left not pressure the "real" culprits, such as India and China? Could it be that the real reason for their policy's is to gain control over the economy?

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk
Because they know that no one will do **** until people start dropping dead by the millions? Fair skinned people living north of the equator.

And many climate change deniers do realize that the world is warming. They just have the desire to protect stuff from the changes that need to be made. Income from climate warming businesses, a desire to see the US not pay for all of the changes that need to be made, or just a desire to see a fair implementation of the changes. Short of a real argument to support their positions, they try to blow the whole thing off.

A true reading of the climate issue starts with over population, so that **** will never see the light of day.

The second chapter starts with the trillions of K/calories of heat already stored in the oceans, and how that truly fuks us even if we stopped burning fossil fuel yesterday.

As a species, we either adapt to a warmer world, or we go the way for the dyno's and become fossil fuel for the next intelligent species to evolve.

Seriously, don't you think we would have already made changes if the issue was fixable?

To me it looks like the powers that be already know that we are totally screwed. And they let the climate scientist run around singing their poems of woe as a distraction. If the government knew that the sun was getting hotter, and was going to boil the seas in 100 years, do you think they would tell us? If a rock the size of Mt Washington was going to fall on us in 2035, would they tell us? I think not. And climate change is the same deal. If the world is already truly and fully fuked, you'll never hear about it from the government. They'll just spin into ways to tax working people, so as to pay the minions enough to keep them from rioting and burning down the homes the government provides for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts