8,914 Posts
wyodude said:
Any delinquents up for a ride? :yes:
You know my answer...:wootdnc:

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Sounds like a plan

Let me know when and where, I'll be back in town and ready for a ride! :chopper:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
I'm in. Post where and when and I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
High Temperature: 44° F
RealFeel®: 29° F
Winds: N at 20 mph <-------
Wind Gusts: 40 mph <-------
Maximum UV: Low (2)
Thunderstorm Probability: 0%
Wouldn't be so bad except for the wind. There's always metro......

And the discount coupons are $2.00 off.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
If you're not busy Friday....

I'm leading a Patriot Guard Mission in Newark, DE for the funeral of a fallen hero.

Check out www.patriotguard.org Look under 'confirmed missions' for the one in Delaware 1/13/06.

It's not that far...just about 70 miles north of Baltimore!

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
Already made plans Saturday to be at the show down at the MCI Center. See ya'll there...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
monkeyboy said:
High Temperature: 44° F
RealFeel®: 29° F
Winds: N at 20 mph <-------
Wind Gusts: 40 mph <-------
Maximum UV: Low (2)
Thunderstorm Probability: 0%
Wouldn't be so bad except for the wind. There's always metro......

And the discount coupons are $2.00 off.
billymac said:
Already made plans Saturday to be at the show down at the MCI Center. See ya'll there...
Now there may be an idea in there somewhere...since the weather decided to turn nasty I made plans for Saturday...anyone wanna meet for breakfast and ride...er drive over together Sunday???

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
billymac said:
How about riding over to the show? ;)

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Dudes, I could be in for a ride into town for the show. My weather bug shows Sunday 42 and sunny and a 30% chance of showers on Saturday. I gotta check with the OL but I might prefer Sunday. May zip around the Mall too. Eat in China Town.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
HD-LUX said:
Dudes, I could be in for a ride into town for the show. My weather bug shows Sunday 42 and sunny and a 30% chance of showers on Saturday. I gotta check with the OL but I might prefer Sunday. May zip around the Mall too. Eat in China Town.
I'm there...gimmie a good time and place and I'll join ya...no not the Johnsons Steak House :bleh:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
The OL is on board so I should be in depending on when. I gotta say that today was awesome! Sunny, 62, clear, dry. I headed North up 15 to the ferry into MD and just kept going. You ever get that urge to just keep twisting it and leave everything behind? It gets harder and harder to turn it around sometimes.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
I'm in

Saturday is bad but if we decide on Sunday, let me know when and where (Patriot again?) and I'll be there. :thumbsup:

Chris, I'm right there with you pal but not too many of us can just go Bronson :(

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
joediver said:
... just go Bronson
Yeah, that's the idea. Not like it's practical or reasonable or anything, but dayam wouldn't that be nice for a while.

Anyway, my weather bug is saying:

Saturday
High: 50
Mostly cloudy, breezy, with a 50 percent chance of showers.

Sunday
High: 42
Partly cloudy in the morning, then clearing.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Bump. Have we picked a day, place, and time? How about Sunday, Patriot, 11AM. Differnet place, time, day? Who's in?

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Bueller, Bueller...

Is it Chris and I or are there others that want to come out and play? :huh:

Joe

1 - 20 of 82 Posts