V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FOG
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy a 2 into 1 SuperMeg set in like new condition. Willing to trade a FatCat or buy outright. Needed for 05 bagger.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Want to sell the fatcats?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I have a Supertrapp Supermeg 2 into 1 system I had on my 03 Road King if you are interested. It is less than a year old, the actual pipe has blued some, but the heat shield covers it. Not the megaphone muffler, just the head pipes. I have 20 discs plus an open end cap. I would let it go for $300.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Howard

·
UltraMan
104 Posts
I have a set bought new last summer and used less than 2 months. I have the discs. The end cap is open. Ran them on my 2000 Ultra but like my Rineharts better so took off the Supermegs and put the Rineharts back on. No bluing, excellent condition.

·
FOG
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jeepwatchman said:
I have a Supertrapp Supermeg 2 into 1 system I had on my 03 Road King if you are interested. It is less than a year old, the actual pipe has blued some, but the heat shield covers it. Not the megaphone muffler, just the head pipes. I have 20 discs plus an open end cap. I would let it go for $300.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Howard
I'm interested, where can I email you?

·
FOG
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bhscpa said:
I have a set bought new last summer and used less than 2 months. I have the discs. The end cap is open. Ran them on my 2000 Ultra but like my Rineharts better so took off the Supermegs and put the Rineharts back on. No bluing, excellent condition.

I'm interested, where can I email you?

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Jeepwatchman and bhscpa, I sent you both emails. If hotbikes does not make a deal with you I am intrested in your supertrapp. I will not walk on hotbikes deal.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
99igor, mine is the 2 into 1 which should work on any of the FLH bikes. It is in great condition like I said there is some bluing on the actual headpipe which is covered by the heatshield. The megaphone is fine. Let me know if your other deal falls through and we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
jeepwatchman said:
99igor, mine is the 2 into 1 which should work on any of the FLH bikes. It is in great condition like I said there is some bluing on the actual headpipe which is covered by the heatshield. The megaphone is fine. Let me know if your other deal falls through and we can work something out.
I have not other deal. I am waiting for the person that started this thread to say what he is doing. I will not do anyting till he is done here.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Hotbike, Any word on you buying or trading things yet?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry hotbike. My 'puter is at work and I haven't been back since I started the thread. e-mail is [email protected]

·
FOG
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
99igor,
If you want to make a deal with these guys go ahead. I think I'm just going to keep my Fatcat. Prices aren't quite where I hoped to buy. Good luck. Thanks for waiting.

Mike

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
bhscpa said:
Is this the complete system? What is your price. I am looking for a complete system.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
I just completed a deal with bhscpa. Thanks for everyones time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts