V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my SuperTrapp SE slipons that are on my '07 Ultra in a few days because they're just a tad louder than I (my wife) really like....but not by much. They fit '95-'07 FLH/FLT bikes according to the SuperTrapp site. I don't know about '08s, but I'm sure SuperTrapp could advise.

They are SuperTrapp SE slipons, part #128-65115 (MSRP $366.00) with chrome billet slash (up/down/side) end caps, part #108-8031 (MSRP [email protected]$60.00 each = $120.00). I believe I paid $486.00 (MSRP + freight) for them. I'll take $325.00 including shipping within the 48 states.

These SuperTrapp SE slipons are in like-new condition with no scratches/dings/dents/rust/bluing. Several of you here know me and/or have done business with me in the past and know in what condition I keep my stuff. Most folks would use the phrase "picky bastard."

I have the original box/packing for shipping. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
751 Posts
trooper113 said:
I'm selling my SuperTrapp SE slipons that are on my '07 Ultra in a few days because they're just a tad louder than I (my wife) really like....but not by much. They fit '95-'07 FLH/FLT bikes according to the SuperTrapp site. I don't know about '08s, but I'm sure SuperTrapp could advise.

I have the original box/packing for shipping. Let me know if interested.
Please let me know if they haven't sold.

Thanks,
Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts