2015 Ultra limited
2017 Triglide
Great shocks.

You will not be sorry.

Tom

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
I guess I'll have to look into them for my 14 SG.. Not real fond or the rear suspension

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
I guess I'll have to look into them for my 14 SG.. Not real fond or the rear suspension
You mean the new and improved Rushmore shock setup that Harley claims smooths out even the roughest roads while driving your asshole into the base of your skull on a bump small enough to blend in with the road? I guess they mean the ride is smoother because you're not on the fuk'n seat most of the time on a rough road.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
You mean the new and improved Rushmore shock setup that Harley claims smooths out even the roughest roads while driving your asshole into the base of your skull on a bump small enough to blend in with the road? I guess they mean the ride is smoother because you're not on the fuk'n seat most of the time on a rough road.
Oh my!!

Rushmore shushmore.... try out a stock shocked '12 Road King if ya want a real buck'n bronco :roflback:

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
And we pay all that cash for a new harley,,, king of the road..
My favorite shock maker got out of the motorcycle business, but is still big in racing circles...

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
And we pay all that cash for a new harley,,, king of the road..
My favorite shock maker got out of the motorcycle business, but is still big in racing circles...
Well......the sheeple do. :huh:

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
You hit the nail on the head BoutyM.. My softail heritage is more forgiving than the SG..

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Wilks you are right... I don't like new Harleys at all,,, if I wanted a new bike, I would build it,, and get exactly what I want, with no waste or brand new, worthless take off parts, that I just paid $25k or so , lol, not.... maybe buy a wrecked or exploded engine RK, prior to all the electronics, bells and whistles..

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Wilks you are right... I don't like new Harleys at all,,, if I wanted a new bike, I would build it,, and get exactly what I want, with no waste or brand new, worthless take off parts, that I just paid $25k or so , lol, not.... maybe buy a wrecked or exploded engine RK, prior to all the electronics, bells and whistles..
TT, That's why I like my carbed EVO's....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK. Super Shox it is for the rear end, Now what about the wimpy front end. Go with a heavier fork oil like a 16w ?

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
The front end doesn't seem to be the issue. The rear definitely needs attention..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts