V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I being thinking of getting a Sundowner for 2 up riding. Can anyone tell me if the riding position will change over the stock seat.....up,down,forward or back? I'm 6'5" and can afford moving up (vertical) but not more forward.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I put a Sundowner deep bucket for touiring models on my FLHTCI and it does not set me any higher or closer. Can't really tell much difference between the stock seat and it but it is a little softer. The passenger part is not as wide as the stock seat but my son took my daughter for a ride couple weeks ago and she did not notice any difference. Had a Mustang on my Road King Custom and they are great seats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
1 inch taller. I am selling mine, wife didn't like it.
#51576-00
Fits '00-'05 FXST, FXSTB, FXSTS, '00-later FLST, FLSTF, FLSTC and FLSTSC models.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tallboy seat

I'm 6'5" also and ordered a Tallboy seat for a new Ultra...haven't picked it up yet. Anybody have any experience with the Tallboy seat?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't get a Mustang Touring seat!

I am 6'5" as well and bought a Mustang wide touring seat thinking it would give me more room. WRONG!! It moved me ahead a least 2". Comfortable, but it doesn't serve the purpose for a tall person; don't buy one!!
If someone wants to buy one......I have one that has been sat on 3 times and will sell it for a good deal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts