V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good source to find the detail specs for the 02 Screaming Eagle Road King? I would like to know which cams (203, 257 etc) are used on the factory bike. The exhaust look to me to be the standard RK exhaust and are way too quiet for my taste are these supposed to the SE exhausts? What is a good replacement without losing any power? Is there a hi flow air filter on it already? What type of ignition single fire, any benefit of a Power Comander? I haven't found much detail in the owners manual and just need a direction to look. The guys at the local dealers either don't know or don't want to take the time to find out since I bought the bike out of state. Thanks in advance for the help:confused:

M

·
0 Posts
I have had the same questions. One guy here (Hippo) said it is the SE stage two kit with the 203 cam. Hope this helped.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Buy the service manuals for your bike along with parts catalog, all the parts and part numbers are listed there. I have a 2000 screaming eagle road glide and the manuals are a big help.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, I'll have to have my dealer special order the service manual. They don't keep the SE ones in stock only standard road kings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts