V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would have Stage One and 2-in-1 pipes installed when I pick up my UC. Just curious what you all think. From what I read, that would address the heat issue and performance. Any suggestions or guidance? TIA

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Don't have an 08' but can tell you that I'm glad that I put on my 2-1 pipe. Your gonna get all kinds of pipes thrown at you from fellow members. I would tell you to decide on if you want a loud/quiet pipe. One's that have a false pipe for the dual look.

There are allot of options for a 2-1. Do some research and you'll come up with something that fits your needs.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
The Vance and Hines Pro Pipe seems to be a good 2-1 pipe. The Rinehart 2-1 is also very popular. Also check out the Thunderheader 2-1 and the D and D 2-1 as well. Any of these will do very well. The only one that I have an issue with is the end cap on the Rinehart tends to discolor, but some people like the way it looks.

We should create a library of exhaust videos, where we video tape our bike with the exhaust running so others can hear how it sounds. I have seen this on other forums and it works great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts