V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Otto! Finished the job in time to back the bike out at midnight and make a little noise! Otto was instrumental in helping me with the 11th hour "uh-oh" clutch technical questions that resulted from less than exacting install directions from Barnett... Can't thank him enough! The 3.37 gearing is done.

New Year is off to a great start! Today I start the teardown in preparation for the 95" and Andrews 37G install. Can't wait to get started!

Watching the weather....., may make at least one smokey 3.37 pass in front of the house to test out my wrenching.... Will be the last riding I do until the motor is complete.

Here's wishing everyone here at V-Twin Forum a Very Happy and Prosperous 2006!

Best Regards..

DLR?prty:

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Glad you found the parts that you needed...Good luck on the new build and Happy New Year

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, TXCHOP.. Happy New Year to You as well! Took the ride this morning. Awesome the difference the 3.37 gearing makes. Nice to feel the difference it made with the stock 88. Damn near daylight under the front and if not only because it was spining my 160 !! Andrews and 95" install already underway....Can't wait to see what 100 hp :banana: feels like with the gearing..

DLR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts