V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Ka-Ka said:
This sounds like the way to go. Is there any way to get showers in during the week? I've been to raleys that have the connected porta-john-type showers in the campgrounds. Just wondering about the layout in town.

I'm not trying to sound like a girlyman. I've went months without showers in the desert before(Cavalry). It's just that...I'd kinda like to meet people...without the stank.:)

Thanks
Most of the Camp grounds have those portable semi trailer showers.
The people in town who rent tent spaces in their yards usually include bath room / shower privileges.
The other option is some people rent their homes out for the whole week.

The biggest determining factor of where you stay is traffic.
Hog Heaven has a good location on the south side of the interstate with plenty of shade --- which is important unless you like to wake up in the mornings by being cooked alive.:thumbsdn:

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
I just booked a room at Super 8, in town for 230.00 per night. Give them a try. Would like to camp, but I'll be ridin 1300 miles one way, and my frickin back and hip will want a bed and heating pad. I know, what a puss.

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.