V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
here i sit in the town you all speak highly of, chuckling to myself. i am beyond thrilled to say that i LIVE here, and that the party COMES TO ME!!!!! come one, come all! this years rally was huge. lets do it again next year..........i am recouped now to be able to say that:p

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
coming early to a certain extent is all fine and dandy, but a person must also expierence the week of the rally in full. one cannot say that they have been to sturgis if they were not here for the rally. i do admit that coming early does have its advantages, ie.....being able to ride the hills with out alot of traffic, etc, but the true meaning of the rally is the crowds and the excitement. and ya, your right, it gets old after awhile.....meaning the end of the week, a person gets tired and ready for it to end, but then when the next year rolls around, your ready to do it all over again.:cool:

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
gator, since a bunch of you are going i would recommend that you all chip in for a motel room then......keep in mind that rooms are very costly during the rally, but if you all bunk up and share the expense, it should be so bad

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
gator, there is a website.......not positive of it for sure, but i think its century 21 or something of sturgis that has listings of houses to rent for the rally. but i must tell you tho that a house for the rally will run your funds pretty dry. they do not go cheap. i still recommend a motel room if you have many people going who can help split the cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.