V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it's early.....very early! And plans can change very easily in the long wait for the 2003 rally. But I thought we would start a list of the members that say that they are going so we can try to keep in mind times and dates of arrivals to help plan get togethers/partying and rides & such. It would be nice of you guys would post approximate dates that you will be in Sturgis so that as we go we can plan some things that will give everyone the opportunity to attend if desired. Also, if you have any idea of where you will be staying that may help also. I will try to update this list as time goes by to keep it current. If plans change let me know and i will update list.

2003 Sturgis rally list:

Member..........arrival date...departure date........location

Fifthgear ........07/27/03....08/08/03.............Palmer Gulch
CindyBear.......07/27/03....08/08/03.............Palmer Gulch
PasadenaJim...08/03/03.........?......................Deadwood
Huckelberry1..08/03/03..........?......................Deadwood
Deb93fxlr.......07/31/03....08/08/03..............Palmer Gulch
BikerBabe.......08/03/03....08/08/03..............Palmer Gulch
JB
T-Duce.............07/27/03....08/08/03............Sturgis View
kellyb...............07/28/03....08/06/03.............
mrsnipy............08/03/03.....08/07/03............Custer Comfort Inn
FXDeanX..........08/03/03......08/10/03.............Palmer Gulch
flycasterjoe....................................................Rapid City
orangebike
FXSTSB2193...08/02/03......08/07/03..............Glenco
steelcan..........................................................Glenco
Boliver............................................................Hog Heaven
Falcon.................................
cwmoz.............. 8/6/03..........8/9,/03..................... deadwood
Harleygirl64..... 8/3?/03..........2 wks.......Lonestar

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deb93fxlr said:
Hmmm....forgot me already I see!LOL You can add me although I'm still a maybe and won't know for sure until next June probably. My dates are 7/31 to 8/8.
Thanks deb, i didn't forget you I just wanted you to finally admit you were going this next year. LOL. Can't wait myself! I'll add you but forgot your OM's forum name so I'll list you as a loner for now.

·
Registered
318 Posts
thanks for not forgetting about me fifth. I'm not sure what date I will be leaving, probably won't know that until it gets closer.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW! Sturgis still too far away and I'm still too excited to stand myself....somebody give me a break here and show me some pictures or something before I wear the floor out pacing waiting for August to get here! :D

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Nope

This is the end of the list!!!:D

Sometimes people don't make up their minds until after the first of the year. And some people don't like big rallies.

Also, unless someone posts on the thread, it appears inactive.

Most importantly, it's not the quantity of people in attendance, it's the QUALITY of the people. There are some pretty fine people who have committed to attend in 2003.

Look forward to seeing 'em all there.!!!

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i for one cannot wait for the rally. i hate to wish the whole summer away for it to get here, but this coming rally is going to be a blast. i just hope i get the week off. have lots of people to meet.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Jim for bumping this up....it's still the talk and excitement of us here at work. Me and KrazyGG and Hoochie have been keeping each other excited about Sturgis. We are planning several rides and anyone interested can ride with us along with members from another forum. When the time get's close we will know more but for those interested we plan to have at least one member party at my travel trailer at Mt. Rushmore. Keep the excitement up...it's inching closer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Will be leaving from central Illinois on ...

July 28th and staying through August 6th. I am new here but not to Motorcyle boards. It is fun to meet up with folks you have cyberchatted with over time. I am for it!

1 - 20 of 339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.