21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,377 Posts

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Why is there a pull handle on the inside of the restroom door and push going in? Should everyone with washed hands use the same door handle as unwashed hands?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You think about weird shitt Cap, and I don't get the "negative doe" question at all.

Here's a real one for you:
Several times, I have been inside a Lowe's store and heard an announcement over the speaker system that says "customer needs special assistance in the <fill in blank> aisle". Why is it "special assistance"? Why don't they start with normal assistance and then move on to special if needed?
Because you won't get regular assistance, you are lucky if you get any assistance at all! My policy is to help myself whenever possible at a Lowes, once stood around for half an hour with three trips up front to get a length of hose cut. I bring my own knife from that point forward.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Because you won't get regular assistance, you are lucky if you get any assistance at all! My policy is to help myself whenever possible at a Lowes, once stood around for half an hour with three trips up front to get a length of hose cut. I bring my own knife from that point forward.
Lowes and Home Depot piss me off on their restocking ways, they do it during the day when most are shopping and close down aisles that you need, never fails. Do that crap at night.

For assistance never hit the button they never come, just grab a roller ladder and start wheeling it your way, they come out everywhere to tell you that you can't do that for safety reasons lol so bam you have about 6 employees ready to help ya..

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I don't know about Lowe's, but Home Depot has no night shift and everyone goes home. When the stores closes they do a quick sweep and run a scrubber around. Obviously no one takes a damp mop around the edges.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
For assistance never hit the button they never come, just grab a roller ladder and start wheeling it your way, they come out everywhere to tell you that you can't do that for safety reasons lol so bam you have about 6 employees ready to help ya..
I'll be keeping that in mind, we need about 260 square feet of tile coming up soon, that will require ass-istance from the employees.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts