V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets See The Baggers

This Thread is Dedicated to Street Glide Owners and the Original Baggers they were designed after.

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Click on Bikes, then Baggers:
http://www.kustomcycles.com/bikes/#

=devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil= =devil=

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Daytona, What Kind of Exhaust? Looks Nice! How Loud are they?

My Bike:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Jeez that's it? Thought we had more SG owners here.

Unfortunately I can't pics of mine yet because I don't pick it up until March :badmood:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have posted this before. 10 days ago I picked it up. 95 Stage II, Rineharts, PowerCommander, removeable trunk, tall shield, Iso grips, grip ends to lock helmets.
I ordered colormatched spoilers with LED stop/turn lights for the saddle bags. Just came in and didn't install them yet. I also have a J&M headset adapter that taps into the speaker wires. Lets you put speakers in your helmet (which I already have) and not spend another 1200-1500 to add all the stuff from HD. HD is a lot of parts but gives you intercom. J&M costs about $50.

I may order a Corbin seat. I like the fake black snakeskin color, but would have to get the trunk backrest done also later. probably will go with a 8 or 9 inch light grey shield for the summer. I also have a "take-off" set of wheels from a new Street Glide. I may send them out and have them chromed or powdercoated a color.

OK, lets see/hear more from the rest.
skip

·
Registered
19 Posts
street glide antenna

I just cut my antenna in half. 23.5 inches. The antenna is 47 inches long. I have a friend who rides a Road Glide and he is a RF engineer with Cingular Wireless and he told me that is what I should do. The reception seems fine. I tried from inside my garage with the overhead door closed. I guess I would take a little less reception than 1 eye less.

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Cobalt Blue!!! Nice Color on the SG. I need a winter shield but cant spend the $$$ right now Xmas hurts :spank:
Rubber antenea came from Radio Shack and screws right on.

Notice some slight diffs on this SG??? Kind of a proto type, Zen

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
bountyhunter said:
Hard Krome T-Rex true duals, pcIII custom dyno map, air kit, 75 hp, runs like a dream.
Thanks, BH for the info. How do those Hard Kromes sound? They sure look sharp!
Jerry

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
bountyhunter said:
Hey Jerry, I have not heard a better sounding pipe!!
Well, glad you like em, BH. I did a search and see Hard Krome is coming out with the same pipes with 4" mufflers too. They look great, as do yours. Another option to think about for us guys looking for true duals.
Jerry

BTW, did you buy the bike from Daytona, or is it one of their bikes?

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
A little Tired of the snow right about now!!!:badmood:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I dont own an SG but im realy starting to dig the fairing look. When i purchased my RK, I looked at the SG's. I didnt like them at the time. Now I am contemplating the purchase of a detachable fairing for my scoot. lol

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I had my mirrors replaced with the new relocated ones and they still stink. Has anyone made a plug for the oem holes so I can put some handlebar mounted mirrors on ?

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have larger handlebars that render the faiing mirrors useless. I used regular automotive style push in plugs. They look OK and better than open holes. The painted inner fairing would look pretty good too. $$$$

1 - 20 of 47 Posts