V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed up to Street Vibrations in Reno, NV next weekend? It's the Northern CA H/D Dealers version of the Laughlin River Run, except obviously the event is in the Reno area.

I won't be able to make it this year. However, let's hear from who ever is going? (One person sent me a personal e-mail earlier saying he was going.) Street Vibrations is a pretty big event.

Thoughts? Comments?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I'm going, kinda by accident. Had to be in Las Vegas for business today (Sunday) thru Tues. Then, last week realized I needed to be in Reno for a meeing on Thursday, so turned the entire loop, LA, Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe, LA into a ROAD TRIP. Then, Friday night discovered Street Vibrations was going on. SO will fly up Friday night to keep me out of trouble. Damn, lucky is always better than good. I brought my new digital camera, so i will try to post some pictures, as well as report.

greg

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm goin'.. Leaving Saturday morning.. Have to work all week, but
Saturday is the day.. Staying Saturday night and headin' back Sunday.
Went last year and had an awesome time. Should be nice and HOT again
this year.
Anyone goin' wanna meet for a cold one, I'm always game for that.
nickp.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hey Nickp, perhaps we can hook up Sat night? Plan on staying at the Hilton. Let me know, I'm on the road now, but will check E mail at least daily. [email protected] (office voice mail 213-688-4134, check ALL the time) greg &connie

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
Leaving Thursday. Back roads the So. Lake Tahoe. Lunch, then around the lake and Havey's for the night. Friday on to Reno via Nevada City. Went last year had a great time. I like it better an Laughlin.

Got to break in the new ride.

·
old timer
516 Posts
If'n anyone cares...I headquarter at The Little Nugget, It's across from Harrah's on Virginia St. When not out on one of the runs I am generally there...ask Debbie the bartender or Sid the floor boss for me....I spend a great deal of my time in there.

I'd be pleased to see any of you that chooses to stop by.

manny

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'll be there. Arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday noonish. Staying at the Silver Legacy. Be great to meet folks for a refreshment or two. Anyone interested let me know....

·
old timer
516 Posts
by the way, I'm kinda easy to spot...6'6" 265 lbs. Loooong brown hair, with some chrome in it...LOL. Usually seen with a lovely redhead.

manny

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Manny, what do you think of meeting at your place (Little Nugget), say 5:00 pm on Saturday? I'll buy a few rounds as well? Would be great to meet some of you?

Greg

·
old timer
516 Posts
Sounds good to me...I'll be there...as soon as I return from the Cathouse run...I should be there by 5. I am usually there much of the day...all the folks I know always find me and a bunch of my friends there.

I arrive on Thursday and that is where I hang...so I look forward to seeing/ meeting as many of you as I can.

manny

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
NickP, let's meet at the Little Nugget (I'll still call on Saturday), greg

I so-so easy to spot, 54 year old RUB (short grey hair, no tattoos, new bike) . SO stands out better, 4'11" Asian lady w/ hair to her waist.

·
Registered
129 Posts
GB: Sounds good.. I'm 6 foot, 200lbs, white
guy with short hair. My wife is 5'3" slim and beautiful.. White
girl too!
We'll look for ya guys at the Little Nugget. Talk to ya.. nickp.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nickp, take some pics while you're there! We wanna find out how ugly you guys really are--I mean how pretty the ladies are!!! Just kidding.

Now, seriously, I hope those of ya' going can put it together for drinks. You'll have a great time. There are some really wonderful people on this Forum. And, if anyone can, posts some pics of the event (I hear the Cathouse Run is interesting!) and the members having beer.

Ride safe and enjoy the event!!! 'look forward to the reviews.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Jim... Thanks for the reminder.. I always forget the digital camera.
Always bring the regular, but forget the digital..
Leavin' tomorrow instead of Saturday.. Change of plans for the better i'd say! Even found a room for Friday night! How 'bout that!
Talk to you guys on Sunday! nickp.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hope You're All Back Safe. Reno Report?

'Hope all the members are back safe from Street Vibrations in Reno.

What is the verdict this year on Street Vibrations? How was it? Anyone get pics? Was anyone able to get together for a drink?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts