V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Complete Streamliner Collection off 06' Street Glide for sale. Pieces are in like new condition:

Streamliner Rider Footboard Kit: Part #50631-04 List Price $174.95

Streamliner Footpeg Kit: Part #50211-04 List Price $159.00

Streamliner Brake Pedal Pad: Part #42712-04 List Price $44.99

Will sell all for $200. plus shipping........

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
I would be interested in just the pegs if you want to split it up.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'd be interested in the rest. Give us a breakdown of the items and what you want for each. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Good deal. I'd like to get the boards and the brake pedal pad off of you. Do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O.K., these items are still available for sale. It seems the original buyers backed out. Please advise if you are SERIOUS about buying these....

·
Registered
645 Posts
I didnt back out gliderman. You never gave me a response about paypal and I figured since you have some requests for total purchase (vs. selling seperatley), it would be easier for you to ship to one person rather than three.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SiLlY said:
I didnt back out gliderman. You never gave me a response about paypal and I figured since you have some requests for total purchase (vs. selling seperatley), it would be easier for you to ship to one person rather than three.
Yes, I agree with you about the shipping. I actually was refering to other buyers that had contacted me by email but then changed their mind. I have already packaged all of the items together and am ready to ship anyway....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts