V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some king of fork bag for my 06 Train. Does anyone have anything on the frame of the bike rather than on the the forks being I don't have a sissy bar and don't want them on the forks. Can I put it over the small box with the fins on the bottom of the fram in the front corner or does that need to stay cool.

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
After reading your post 4 times i think i understand what your after. I think you are looking for a tool pouch. there is lots of different styles to chose from. As for the thingy with the fins, that is a voltage regulator. dont cover it up.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 04 Deuce and mounted a nice leather tool bag up front on the lower part of the frame (behind front wheel). It looks great and rides well in this location and it is out of the way. I keep my rain suit inside. It has two leather mounting straps with buckles so I just wrapped each one around the two frame post just above the mounts. The bag is one of those leather type made in Pakistan that I picked up at a swap meet so I'm sure they are still around. It gets washed often along with the bike and then rubbed down with a good leather balm. Good luck.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I mounted this bag on my 06' Night Train. It is actually made for a Dyna but you can reshape the back bracket and make it fit the softail frame. Here is a link for the bag from HD's website.

Dyna tool bag

I use it to carry my tools in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts