V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vindex1963 said:
When I click on the link Firefox locks up. I've never seen that before. "Illegal function"
If you're bored later on. You can try again, it works for me.

Also, when I tried the Islamic dissipline on my girlfriend. Man, she couldn't get

get my Breakfast
too me fast enough!:wootdnc:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
This video apparently wants to run windows media viewer. The current version of Firefox should let you start WMV in your Firefox session
The video is about what you would expect considering.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I can't say that I disagree with the dude's outlook. Lots of Americans have pretty sh*itty opinions about Islam and it's followers. I've witnessed far more disgusting acts performed by those that would bag this guy before even hearing what he had to say.

After watching the aforementioned video, I checked out some of the videos at the bottom of the page. What I found interesting was this video: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1588.htm .. Mind you, not the message itself that I find intriquing, but many would consider it anti-semetic .. Now, I ask this: Can it really be so if the messager is a Semite?

Main Entry: Sem·ite
Pronunciation: \ˈse-ˌmīt, especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt\
Function: noun
Etymology: French sémite, from Sem Shem, from Late Latin, from Greek Sēm, from Hebrew Shēm
Date: 1848
1 a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs b: a descendant of these peoples
2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/semite

:hmmm:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
"there ain't a woman who doesn't understand a slap in the face or a slug from a .45."
Sam Spade

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
holy bleep

gee Fred..., can't you just wave the pistol around menacingly?:hystria:

Fred1369 said:
"there ain't a woman who doesn't understand a slap in the face or a slug from a .45."
Sam Spade

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
I read all the subtitles. It appears to me that the guy with the towel on his head doesn't really understand women, especially those in the USA. See, if I was a woman and he beat me, I would wait till he went to sleep and Id light his sorry ass on fire, ALL OVER. Or, maybe Id pull out my heater and shove a bullet in his heart. When you think you can lay a hand on me, I think the same. This understanding has certainly kept me from laying my hands on others and expecting them to do the same. If these guys didn't have oil, no one would care or even know about them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts