V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
It's been almost 4 months now and still no heads and cylinders although I have received many excuses. I gave up on receiving the Heads and Cylinders and asked for a refund. This doesn't seem to be forthcoming either.

TNHARLEY, What seems to be the problem? Money was promptly sent in good faith. Should I give up on any chance of a refund as well? Did you lose the shipping information again?

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
springer- said:
It's been almost 4 months now and still no heads and cylinders although I have received many excuses. I gave up on receiving the Heads and Cylinders and asked for a refund. This doesn't seem to be forthcoming either.

TNHARLEY, What seems to be the problem? Money was promptly sent in good faith. Should I give up on any chance of a refund as well? Did you lose the shipping information again?
Thats F-ED up!! I cant stand people who cheat other people.

Scott

·
Registered
929 Posts
cheat

There ought to be some way to make the fooker pay up. Will put that name in a book of crooks. 4 months , dam Springer you are patient. Turn his ass in.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
isiahstites said:
Thats F-ED up!! I cant stand people who cheat other people.
@gree: ..........

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
6 Months, no refund, no heads and cylinders, nothing.

I wonder what I bought for his bike? Or maybe he added it to his retirement fund and it is just collecting interest now? Either way I work hard for my money, now we know what he does for his.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
I think guys that pork other guys in this forum should be banned at the very least. I know it would be difficult at times to judge, but its a thought. not like they come back anyway....

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
TNHARLEY said:
Sold! Thanks Springer
At least you got a thanks!!!!!!!!!

Nicky

·
Iron Butt, SS2000
3,399 Posts
And the guy has 231 posts.

Nah, don't ban him. I just sent him a PM telling him what I thought. Perhaps with a bit of support he could be coaxed into doing the right thing.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
He hasn't posted since May 2006 and was last on here on 9/20/06. Where in TN does he live. Maybe someone is going that way and can check?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
don't know if I can help you but I have a set of jugs of my 2k rk, black, in pretty good condition, seems you got screwed and they are just getting in my way, so I would be willing to ship them to you and let you pay me what you think they are worth. I am not looking to make a killing, just help someone out with parts I have no use for, I did a 95" kit, and was in a hurry so I got a set from zippers, the jugs have about 37K on them. your call
dave

ps I also have the stock cams and a really shot set of tenshioners!!!!

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
y2kflhr said:
don't know if I can help you but I have a set of jugs of my 2k rk, black, in pretty good condition, seems you got screwed and they are just getting in my way, so I would be willing to ship them to you and let you pay me what you think they are worth. I am not looking to make a killing, just help someone out with parts I have no use for, I did a 95" kit, and was in a hurry so I got a set from zippers, the jugs have about 37K on them. your call
dave

ps I also have the stock cams and a really shot set of tenshioners!!!!
I appreciate the offer. We were buying them for stock. It isn't that we need the parts but it helps when we have a customer in need.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.