1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Here he cum's sneakin up......... :eek:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I thought my first wife was Ms Right. Little did I know her first name was Always.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Heh,,,,
Mr Right / Mrs Right?
They dont exist. You either FIT together correctly or you dont!!!!
Cram a 250 series slick in the tail of a sporty and then complain that the handling has gone to hell???? Hey its the "right" tire if you want perfect take off traction. Slip a 130 series into a 120 hp hard tail chopper and complain that you do nothing but burn tire off the line???? Hey its the "Right" cornering tire.
Ya know its NOT always Mr / Mrs Right. Take the time to do the research and ride it out a bit and pick the one that best compliments what you are looking for in a mate.
Just like a perfectly set up scooter though, it WILL require maintenance to keep things running smoothly to prevent a complete breakdown!!!!!!!
If you can find no "right" that meets all your needs,,,, get a couple and "ride" the one you are in the mood for today, and garage the rest til you need a change of pace. DONT COMMIT to one and regret it !!!!!
As for me,,, I am thrilled and quite content with a well rounded scooter and mate, and BOTH have been VERY low maint, and a LOT of good times, but neither are "perfect" on paper by any stretch of the imagination, but BOTH are PERFECT in design when matched to my needs and expectations.
Party On!!!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
perfection is a goal, unachievable. Mr or Mrs right might not be right for someone else, lets just hope we find the right Mr or Mrs right for us.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, I'm a dude ya' know, I'll always take Miss Right now! hee hee

·
Registered
584 Posts
Biker Zen by Dynatherapy......I like it! :D J.T.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
WOW! Ya see??? Ya learn something everyday! :D

I always thought ( before looking at that picture ) , that the ladies sitting around waiting for "Mr Right" were just...... well ......... Ya know.... Fat? :D

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
He has gotten bigger since this was taken. He also rides. God, what I'd give to ride that one!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts