V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is jb,

I'm from a suburb, of Kansas City, Mo. I don't own my own bike, I ride behind the OM. Getting ready to take my Beginniners M/C riding course May 17th -19th. I have only been to Sturgis in 99. Had the time of my life. Just want to go back . Just want to thank 5th gear for the invite

Have a great day everyone

jb :D :D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Jb, I am glad you joined us and hope you enjoy the site. As you mentioned on another thread, you will see a few familiar faces. We are pretty laid back here and are just getting started really. We like the cool lady bikers to join in with our fun. Post often and remember that we do have a chat here too... drop in to say hi in the evenings (usually) if you get the chance. Ginger and deb moderate the newest catagory "Lady bikers Lair". jump in there if you get the chance also.

Later jb,

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Hey jb, hmmm, you seem familiar. Haven't we met before? Took the beginning MSF course not too far back. I think you'll find it very helpful and it will usually get you a discount on your insurance too. :)

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes we have meet someplace before

mustangNM said:
Hey jb, hmmm, you seem familiar. Haven't we met before? Took the beginning MSF course not too far back. I think you'll find it very helpful and it will usually get you a discount on your insurance too. :)
Hey Mustang,

How have u been? We meet someplace else, not in person though. lol
thanks for the info on insurance.

Have a great day

jb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts