V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an "old" biker (having been riding for over 30 years) I must attribute my ability to anticipate what others (cagers) will do before even they know it. I have tried to both instill this belief and embed this skill into my son through experience. Though skills can't be "taught" they can be nurtured. And I have tried as best I can to pass along some of my knowledge to my offspring so that he too can enjoy a long-time love of the free road.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
As an "old" biker (having been riding for over 30 years) I must attribute my ability to anticipate what others (cagers) will do before even they know it. I have tried to both instill this belief and embed this skill into my son through experience. Though skills can't be "taught" they can be nurtured. And I have tried as best I can to pass along some of my knowledge to my offspring so that he too can enjoy a long-time love of the free road.
It is a critical concept. I am interested in knowing how you do it...not making fun.. sincerely interested in what you look for and in the things you see that help you stay ahead of the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts