V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is about bikes at least i thought it was.Democrats , Republicans,Independant im sick of this bs already,your rants dont change anyones minds:dh:.Talk bikes!!

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
{salute( YES SIR!! :redrolf:

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
I hear ya! They are all a bunch of self-centered basturds in my opinion. They lead you to believe they are concerned about our country but it's really all about their own personal gains or ego. Ron Paul is the only one in the bunch that seems to truly care about making changes - despite what everyone else thinks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This forum is about bikes at least i thought it was.Democrats , Republicans,Independant im sick of this bs already,your rants dont change anyones minds:dh:.Talk bikes!!
+1 @gree: There are other places in the forum to air your views. And keep the cutesy political crap out of your sig as well. :spank:
JMO

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Here's another thought: How about the R&P threads not showing up in the "Active Topics" section, so that you don't know they are there unless you go looking for them. I stopped engaging in those threads. There is no rational point. Democrat good Republican bad and vice versa. It's like running in a circle thinking you are really getting somewhere. I would definitely like not having to wade through all that BS to get to the useful stuff that actually has to do with bikes and stuff.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Apparently the mods are not doing their job....

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Doesn't have anything to do with the mods with the rules as they stand. Would require changing the forum rules. Not sure that's gonna happen. Right now if there's recent, active discussion on a thread, no matter what the topic is, that thread shows up in "Active Topics".

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Simple solution: don't click on Active Topics.

Next.

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Here is a thought.... don't click on R&P threads.

Problem solved!
I Wholehareartedly I agree with ya RAT I think the R&P Threads should be kept in the section of wine & cheese. The forum is called VTF "V Twin Forum"

Most of us here want to hear about the technical end of Harleys, a constructive place where we can come join as a member without predudice & contribute in a postive mind-set ... share what we know & what we have heard ... what we have seen & what we have experienced... not search about like a bunch of lost mice or boy scouts seeking the status quos' support to see if what is politically right or wrong or what will fly without the Moderators intervening.

None of us are going to change a thing in North American Politics REGARDLESS of what we post on this forum. I think that the quality of the posts & perception of VTF has made alot of US go look somewhere else for the real deal, like HTT.

I think its time VTF got a grip on where they want to go with this.

I am nor pre empted by your post or should you be misconstuded by mine or anyone else who has posted before my reply.

I am simply giving all of us a "REAL REALITY CHECK" Havent we all said at one time or another "What once was is no longer"

·
Meehaw
238 Posts
Doesn't have anything to do with the mods with the rules as they stand. Would require changing the forum rules. Not sure that's gonna happen. Right now if there's recent, active discussion on a thread, no matter what the topic is, that thread shows up in "Active Topics".
Actually the mods could ban some of the ones that come to this site just to do nothing but post in the political threads. I believe that is against forum rules. Could be wrong though.

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Actually the mods could ban some of the ones that come to this site just to do nothing but post in the political threads. I believe that is against forum rules. Could be wrong though.
Eh! RM .... Ya really think your wrong ... deep down your wishin all the R&P would go away just like most of us here.

I would DARE to ask & may I humbly ask that you list your names Show the names ... those who want to hear more R&P in a "V Twin Forum" rather than maintaining the real IDENITY of the Intials"VTF"

Lets begin YOUR LIST

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,764 Posts
Here's another thought: How about the R&P threads not showing up in the "Active Topics" section, so that you don't know they are there unless you go looking for them. I stopped engaging in those threads. There is no rational point. Democrat good Republican bad and vice versa. It's like running in a circle thinking you are really getting somewhere. I would definitely like not having to wade through all that BS to get to the useful stuff that actually has to do with bikes and stuff.
If you're not a big enough boy to skip the threads you don't want to read, stay away a few years.

Or, pull your panties up and skip the threads you're not interested in.

You'd really rather force your prejudices on others than just skip threads? Really?

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,764 Posts
...I am nor pre empted by your post or should you be misconstuded by mine or anyone else who has posted before my reply.

I am simply giving all of us a "REAL REALITY CHECK" Havent we all said at one time or another "What once was is no longer"
Can you repeat this in English, please? I don't read gibberish real well.

joe

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
what's the matter? you don't like peanut butter?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts