V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called today about getting the Stage 1 download done - they want $345.00 Canadian (including all taxes) to do it...what a joke. It's made up my mind to skip the download and get the DFO though. What a ripoff.

I can cross the border into the States from where I live - what's the average cost there?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
$150 in my area for the downloads.

Just purchase a PCIII for $269 or SERT for $450 and it will always be able to be tuned to match the upgrades you make in the future,if any.

A PCIII or SERT and a good dyno tune would be money a hell of a lot better spent.

H

·
0 Posts
If you have a US address to receive it at, order the SERT from on of the 20% off dealers, It'll only be a little more than your download price, and a lot more versatile.

Harris

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think the SERT is a good way to go--that way if you change the combination of parts, you can tune the EFI for those new parts. I really liked my DFO alot on my RKC but it would only add fuel, and on my bike, I had a flame thrower on decel. Flames were cool, but the constant back fire was a bit much.

If you are in Ontario, I know where a Canadian can sell HD at -20%, email me at [email protected] if you want more info

PEZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts