V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious about any comments anyone has on this website I have known about for a while. (www.stealer-dealer.com)

Seems like it would be a pretty useful website, however in the past it has taken quite some time to be updated, and posts are few and far between. (Although there are some posts from 2/06) Not sure if its b/c the posts are screened by webmaster or because not that many people know about it. Seems like it could really work in favor of guys looking to be steered towards a good buying experience.

I guess something like this should be taken with a grain of salt as well; like most things, it seems that sometimes people are more inclined to remember the negative than to offer praises for the positive. Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone wants to chime in?

From personal experience though, the reviews for some of the FL and NY shops seem to be dead on to what I have either experienced or had friends comment on similarily in the past. Just my -2$en#e-

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for the link Felix. Intresting. I looked @ my state and thought comments on the dealers I've been to were accurate except one but it is the old name and outdated.
Pretty cool overall.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
The one guy who said they wouldn't fix his flat on Sunday at Destination Harley in Washington State? Service department has never been open on Sundays. Maybe he expected one of the girls in the clothes department to fix it!

·
Registered
935 Posts
The dealerships monitor the website, and email the moderator for contact information. The moderator will than email the poster to notify them of the request. The poster than must aknowledge the dealership or their post is removed a few days later.

As long as its not deflamatory and you hear the dealership out, the moderator will allow the post to remain.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Pretty good website. There are at least 3 posts on there from guys on this board. They are prompt about getting the feedback up, folks just need to send it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts