V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I've run into a problem getting my 2000 softail started (pushing is not the answer) so I'm looking for some suggestions on figuring out what's wrong and fixing it. Here's the problem: Key's on, light's are on, kill switch is off, bike's in neutral. I hit the ignition switch and 95% of the time nothing happens. I can hear the ignition relay clicking but no starter action. The other 5% of the time, the starter kicks in like it should and the bike fires right up. I'm sure someone here has some experience figuring out ignition problems - let's hear your suggestions.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.