V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
871 Posts
Try calling the stealership. They can tell you if it will work on your bike. You do have the big bore kit, right? That's one requirement.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SEDELUXE05 said:
mori it does not state wich cam its for. most of the canned maps have info on it that states what it is for not one specific map. when i had my canned map installed it stated on the cartridge it was for htcc heads 1550 bbkit and 251 cam . i do not see it on that one.
I'm going to do the terryll install on my bike with the gmr 98 kit, they recommend a stage ll. So i saw that on ebay.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
With the 99b part #, I'm gonna guess that is for magnetti-marelli. delphi EFI came out in 01 for softails and in 02 for tourers

·
Registered
36 Posts
adlerx said:
With the 99b part #, I'm gonna guess that is for magnetti-marelli. delphi EFI came out in 01 for softails and in 02 for tourers
Yes, That's a true statement. I have the paperwork that the dealer sent to me and the 1550 Stage 2 Cartridge # 32711-99B was the one they installed on my 2000 Ultra with the MM EFI. Maybe I should bid on it to have an extra. I don't think that's the one for you Mori

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man you have to love this forum!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
You can only use them once, I have a couple of stage 1's for the MM That I know are good but I looked at that guys other parts and I'm gonna guess that this one is probably been downloaded and the guy may not even know or may not even know that you can only download once....
Just the way I read the add and his other items for sale.... I might buy it but I'd have to talk to the guy first... Besides, 00ultra wants it....:( if you bid ultra, let me know, I won't bid against you!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Screamin' Eagle® Custom Calibrations For Your EFI Vehicle
Your Price: $149.95
Item Number 32711-99B
Calibration Name: 1550 Stage II.
Kit/Configuration Required: Stage II Big Bore Kit P/N 29492-99C, Slip-fit Mufflers P/N 65115-98B.

Fits 99-01 Touring Twin Cam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts