V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, every one. just got my sporty back from the shop,had a thunderheader put on it and already have the se air on it,runs great love the big sound on it,but now i'm thinking of putting a springer on it but don't know how good they are.do you have to work on them all the time and how safe they are..

·
Registered
435 Posts
sportsterman05 said:
hey, every one. just got my sporty back from the shop,had a thunderheader put on it and already have the se air on it,runs great love the big sound on it,but now i'm thinking of putting a springer on it but don't know how good they are.do you have to work on them all the time and how safe they are..
Everyone that I know that has a stock Harley springer front end loves it. Check out the Harley accessory catalog. There is a FX version in black that should fit the Sportster/Dyna Glide. I would love to see it completed. Good luck

Tim

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love the springer front end but would have to extend it 4" with the 21" front rubber. Just personal preference, but sure would like to see it when you get-r-dun!!:woohoo:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts