V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick up my 06 street glide(BLACK):Banadance . Efi is confusing. Any help with new pipes and air cleaner would help. Is there a free flow pipe out there that's not soooo loud. K&N or Screaming Eagle air cleaner? Does the dealer have to remap your compter? Can it be done by a power commander. What does a power commander do,is it a performance chip? Well that's enouph for now. :thanks:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Sixgun said:
Just pick up my 06 street glide(BLACK):Banadance . Efi is confusing. Any help with new pipes and air cleaner would help. Is there a free flow pipe out there that's not soooo loud. K&N or Screaming Eagle air cleaner? Does the dealer have to remap your compter? Can it be done by a power commander. What does a power commander do,is it a performance chip? Well that's enouph for now. :thanks:
I had the Stage-1 kit done which consist of Screamin' Eagle Pro Air Cleaner and Breather kit and ECU reflash. And I have the Screamin' Eagle One-Piece Performance Mufflers. I got some decel popping and occasional back firing so I installed a PC3. This is my first Harley. To me it's not overly loud but has a nice deep rumble and a little more power with the changes.

eddie

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, was it worth the power grain. What is a pc3? A performance chip? Thanks for your help, just learning about this stuff. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Alpha_Biker said:
I had the Stage-1 kit done which consist of Screamin' Eagle Pro Air Cleaner and Breather kit and ECU reflash. And I have the Screamin' Eagle One-Piece Performance Mufflers. I got some decel popping and occasional back firing so I installed a PC3. This is my first Harley. To me it's not overly loud but has a nice deep rumble and a little more power with the changes.

eddie
Awesome bike!! I want the same color with the 103" build, chromed lowers and different exhaust. I've heard Bassani true dual head pipes with Thunderheader slip-ons sound AND perform great. I promised the wife I would sell the RK and chopper before I placed the order. One down, one to go. Anyone want a Big Dog Ridgeback?? :D

·
Live Now - Go For It
89 Posts
Welcome to the Big Twin Touring Family

On exhaust and power commander I recommend Freedom Cycles in Reno, NV
Brad and his crew can "Hook You Up" with a great exhaust and the correct mapping to make your scooter haul a**. Give Brad @ Freedom Cycles a call and he can answer all your questions and ship everything you need.

Freedom Cycles
(775) 358-3500
http://www.dynasite.net/dynaweb/1000441/explore.cfm?p=N&store=Y&U=1&SS=1&S=1000441

1 - 5 of 5 Posts