V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 sporty custom, and I need to make it a little more comfortable for my wife and me. I have tried a mustang seat, and didn't like the way it pushed me forward. I am running the stock seat now and I really can't stand it. Anyone with a good touring seat recomendation for an after-market butt-prop???? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
The top of the line seat for a sportster would be the Corbin Dual Touring saddle. It is a nice piece and probably worth every penny if you plan on riding 2 up for long miles. I considered both the Corbin dual touring and the gunfighter & lady seat before purchasing the HD badlander from my local dealer. My reasoning was that since the corbins weren't in stock, i could at least try out the badlander and return it within a months time if it didn't do it. After 8,000 miles on the badlander, my only complaint was from my passenger. She didn't like how small and thin it was. It looks great on the bike. I am still considering another seat for those days of long miles riding 2 up. Anyone tried out the HD sundowner yet? It looks like it may fit the bill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts